Thursday, May 30, 2019

My favorite piece of technology

My first computer
My favorite piece of technology that I have used always is the computer, because it has helped me in different activities as read or watches series and also solved problems. Always I have had this gadget, for example in the school, my parents gave me the first computer, it was very small and slow, but I was too happy.




After, again my parents gave me other computer, but it was fast and had great capacity for play the games or makes the homework. For this reason, I used all the time.
My actually computer

I like this object, because anyone can use the distinct forms with it had multiples uses and always comply its function.
 My notebooks had served me in different occasions and have discovered in the many things as read notices or investigations, therefore are important for my carrier and to be informed of everything 



4 comments:

  1. yes!, the computer is the best invention of the modern history!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The computer is awesome, we can do a lot of things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TRUE, that`s what i think when i read this post, computers are so useful and in many differents way at present time

    ReplyDelete