Thursday, June 6, 2019

My favourite books

Since a long time, I have liked to read book, because my uncle in my birthday, he gave me two books. Later, my mom started to buy me different books. For this reasons, I stared to love reading books.





My favorite books are very many, as “Misery”, “The green mile”, “The Shining” or “Carrie”, all was written for Stephen King, and yes, this man is my favorite writer. His stories are very complex and the reader slowly understand why the protagonist is as bad as Jack Torrance in “The Shining “or very well as Coffey, the black prisoner, in “The green mile”.




If you like the suspense or the terror, this is the best recommendation that I can give. For example, in the “Misery”, the protagonist is Annie Wilkes is a nurse that loves locally a writer, so she decided kidnaps him because he finished bad his novel and Annie forcing him to create a new one, use physical and psychological torture.

4 comments:

  1. It sounds very interesting the novel that you recommend I'll keep it in mind for when I have time to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like terror because I'm so cowardly :c

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, its looks very interesting, i never have read a book write by Stephen king, but i want to read "The Shinning"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Stephen King too, most of his books have been adapted to films

    ReplyDelete