Thursday, June 20, 2019

The favorite Picture

The photograph that I like it until now, is about my dog, she is called Mia, is important because she looked very cute and funny in the pictures. 

She is Mia
In this moment, I took the photo quickly, before that my dog get bored and move another place and I couldn´t capture such a scene.

It was taken when she was going to wash. So we, my mom and me, were looking for where she was, because she didn't want to bathe. We look for him everywhere and we didn´t find it, but ironically, we found it inside the bathtub, the event was very funny and entertaining.


Always, I take many pictures about Mia, as when she is doing funny things, I laugh a lot with him. Well, not only me, my family also laughs at these pictures and the things she does in any part of the house or to the places that go out.

8 comments:

  1. I have a dog too, and it is very difficult take a picture. However, your photograph is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very good photo! My dog ​​always runs when is time for bath.

    ReplyDelete

  3. hahaha that ironic that was in the bathtub

    ReplyDelete
  4. it´s funny that your dog was, all the time, in the bathtub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good photo! And a funny story of this!

    ReplyDelete

  6. It's a beautiful photo, it's very cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Belén,
    Lovely dog and photograph... You will keep this memory for a long time...!
    Cheers,

    ReplyDelete