Thursday, July 11, 2019

Enjoyable Subject


In the school, I was very boring with the all subjects, as math, history or biology because I didn’t enjoy them. In fact, in the mayor the classes, I was sleeping or reading a book.  The professors never challenged me for my good attitude and notes.

However, in the university I have enjoyed more subjects, I have suffered with some, but in general is better that school.

Now, I enjoy to study physiology, this subject is very funny because I can understand different process that occur in all human, as the mechanism of neurotransmitters or how is the function the ion channels voltage dependent, among others.

At the beginning, the teacher was disagreeable with all students and I don't like them, but presently, I have talked in other situation with her and she is very nice, making me want to go to his class. I haven't had many practical parts, but it would have been pleasurable to see this process.


I think that numbers of all students in the subject are approximately 200 persons, maybe I was wrong, but is difficult know this.


4 comments:

  1. it's true that in college you suffer a little more but you also learn more

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard for me to learn about physiology

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that subject too, I like to learn about how our body functions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm impressed about your preference. The physiology is very difficult for me!

    ReplyDelete