Wednesday, October 16, 2019

In the Future


Over the years I have constantly changed what to do in the future, at school I wanted to study medicine, then I wanted to be an astronaut, in the higher courses I wanted to study biotechnology, but for some mystical reason, I ended up studying biochemistry, so it is difficult to think about that today, but after meditating a little, in the future, I don't know how many years can pass, but I would like to participate in a scientific position at NASA, because I know that to be an astronaut you have to have many conditions and skills that I don't have, so it would be too much hard.

Although, having a job at NASA would also be difficult, but I think that at some point the opportunity will be given.

On the other hand, what I most hope for in the future is to work in a microbiology laboratory, where I can see different bacteria, viruses and other unicellular bodies, in fact, when I have advanced in the career, I want to specialize in this sector because of my great admiration and the use of these beings.

It may sound very childish, but at no time have I thought if I will really earn an adequate salary with these studies or if it will be all pink, because I feel that if I like and enjoy what I do, I would not complain about it.


3 comments:


  1. The microbiology laboratories are interesting I can tell you because in the course of microbiology there is one

    ReplyDelete
  2. i passed throw the same thing when i was younger... i wanted to study a lot of different careers.

    ReplyDelete