Friday, October 4, 2019

I recommend...



The series that I recommend is a “dorama”, that is to say, oriental series, specifically is Korean. It is called “Mr. Sunshine” and was released last year in Netflix; also, it has twenty four episodes with duration of one hour each.

Resultado de imagen para mr sunshine
This series was produced by Kim Eun-suk, who I don’t know more production of him, but in this he worked hard with the production, because in the whole series occur in the antique culture of Korea, exactly in 1871, with traditional costumes or the typical oriental atmosphere.

Resultado de imagen para mr sunshineWell, it is about the poor child that kills his family for disobeying to his employers, but the assassins also want to kill him, therefore he flees the country to USA with the help of a missionary. He lives there for a long time until he is transferred to Korea because he was military and knows the language. On the other hand, is a woman of the nobility who struggles to free Korea from the Japanese.

This series, I liked very mucho, because the situations are unexpected and I cried in most episodes because the tension and desperation that I felt, because I had to wait a week for another episode. 

4 comments:

  1. I have never seen oriental series but i think you learn a lot from your culture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the custom of the antique culture of Korea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like unexpected scenes, i think I'll see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very interested the series you named, the theme in which this series is developed is interesting

    ReplyDelete