Saturday, September 28, 2019

My pet


In a previous blog, I've already talked about it, it's a little yorkshire Terrier called Mia. The next month will be six years old and has been my first pet in life, since I had never had a pet before.


The first time I saw her it was a surprise, I did not know that the reason for the departure was to find Mia. That's why, when they told me it was our pet, I started crying with happiness.

Since that time, she has been part of our family, she usually sleeps with me and snuggles on my back, not caring that I sleep well. Also, when she wants to play, she throws her toy at me and starts jumping and barking so I can pick it up.

Every time we take her out for a walk, she starts barking everything that moves, children, dogs, even the leaves she sees

I love her very much, she is very funny and cute, and when I come from classes, she jumps and licks my face. I hope that Mia is with us for much longer.

2 comments: