Friday, September 6, 2019

Antarctic


International investigation into Belgium's Antarctic base
International investigation into Belgium's Antarctic base
The first country that i will wish to go was England, but after of think about this, I like very many locations with cold weather as Antarctica, this is the first reason that I want to go and work in this country. Yeah, it is strange that someone to like a cold place and what has only military bases or the weather is bad always, but I don’t have any more reason for justify.

The Antarctic actually is a continent and is governed by a system known as the Antarctic Treaty system (ATS) with the signatories of the Treaty were 53 countries. The population engaging in and supporting science, in fact this place has a Scientific Committee on Antarctic Research which it is motivated me for I would to work for long time there.


Also, for the cold weather is a perfect pace for working in biological sciences as the microorganisms that I love these studies, especially related with the bacteria.


4 comments:

  1. It sounds like a good place to work as a scientist, but anyway i do not like the cold :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are really interesting investigations in there.
    I like it, but it disturbs the landscapes all white all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cold, it is one of my favorite seasons. It is really impressive the purpose that this country has for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, antarctic it's a beautiful place! but the weather would probably kill me

    ReplyDelete