Friday, September 13, 2019

The Best Vacations

In Argentina!!!




The best vacations that I had was when I visited Argentina specifically Buenos Aires with my family, that is to say, my mother, father, sister and uncle. Well, it was the first time that I had traveled outside of Chile.

This travel was very interesting and relaxing because we saw very much places and to ate different food of Argentina. There we were a one week, where I visited museums, rivers as ‘Rio Tigre’ or ‘Rio de la Plata’ and a one time, we enter a mall center that, sincerely, was ugly.

Also, the city was clean and there was a good smell. The only bad was the subway, because always it was very hot, although to be cold. It was strange and I thought that we were going down to hell. While we will avoid the subway, I was happy.

On the sixth day, I started to miss my dog; she was very alone in Chile and sometimes, a men visited her, but it not same that I take care of her. When we came back, she was happy and jumped everywhere, it was very cute.

5 comments:

  1. I love the accent of the argentinians, that is the biggest reason why i would go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the subway is not different from the subway in Chile jaja I also miss my pets when I travel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the Argentina's subway is similar to Chilean subway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would like to knows the Rio de la Plata, they say it is very nice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i would like to travel to other countries and eat all the typical food that they has. Argentina will be one of them:)

    ReplyDelete